Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daily observation

Captioned images of...oh, I think we all get the idea by now, right?



I actually think Madame Sarka looking cheerful is even more scary than Madame Sarka looking angry.



I wonder why she's holding that cane?
Quiet, measured menace.  Yum.


Isn't she great?  Lucky Rudy.


Sissies make excellent finance directors, but you don have to make sure they don't spend all the company's money on pretty frillies.
I think this could explain a lot about the perfomance of British companies lately.  The best way to avoid it is to put ladies in charge, obviously.






Consensual bdsm
I've always liked the idea behind this caption and I'll probably use it again...


2 comments:

  1. Had to tell you the "financial decorator" one made me stroke off in my panties... just too hot! :) Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may sound silly since its one of your least "sexual" captions.But your caption of with the woman pilot and her househusband is one of my favorites. And in its own way its very erotic. Thanks for posting it . BTW, i know that you post a note on your blog saying that your captions arent meant to be realistic.But i like the realistic aspect of this particular caption

    ReplyDelete